OpenStack Summit in Austin is almost here!
OpenStack comes home to Austin on Monday for the OpenStack Summit! I will be there with plenty of other Rackers to learn, collaborate, and share our story.
If you’re interested in applying automated security hardening to an OpenStack cloud, be sure to drop by my talk on Tuesday from 11:15 to 11:55 AM. I’ll explain how Rackspace uses the openstack-ansible-security Ansible role to automatically apply hardening standards to servers in an OpenStack private cloud. If you aren’t able to attend, don’t worry. I will post my slides and a summary here on the blog.
Here are the sessions on the top of my list:
- Ops: Large Deployments Team
- DEFCON 3: OpenStack Meets the Information Security Department
- Nova Cells V2: What’s Going On?
- Continuous Compliance & Enforcement of Location-Based Policies in an OpenStack Cloud
- Using Open Source Security Architecture to Defend against Targeted Attacks
- Load Balancing as a Service, Mitaka and Beyond
If you’re at the Summit and you want to meet, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Twitter. I hope it’s a great week!
#ansible #openstack #rackspace #security