If you’re interested in applying automated security hardening to an OpenStack cloud, be sure to drop by my talk on Tuesday from 11:15 to 11:55 AM. I’ll explain how Rackspace uses the openstack-ansible-security Ansible role to automatically apply hardening standards to servers in an OpenStack private cloud. If you aren’t able to attend, don’t worry. I will post my slides and a summary here on the blog.
Here are the sessions on the top of my list:
- Ops: Large Deployments Team
- DEFCON 3: OpenStack Meets the Information Security Department
- Nova Cells V2: What’s Going On?
- Continuous Compliance & Enforcement of Location-Based Policies in an OpenStack Cloud
- Using Open Source Security Architecture to Defend against Targeted Attacks
- Load Balancing as a Service, Mitaka and Beyond