Install PayFlowPro for PHP on RHEL
·129 words·1 min
To install PayFlowPro, you will need a few things:
- The PHP source code for version of PHP installed (go here)
- The SDK from Verisign/PayPal (this comes from the portal, login required)
- The gcc and automake packages
Take the Verisign SDK and copy the following:
- Copy pfpro.h to /usr/include
- Copy the .so file to /usr/lib
Untar the PHP source code and cd into php-[version]/ext/pfpro. Run
phpize and make sure it finishes successfully. Now run:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared
make install. Now, go to the php.ini and add:
php -i | grep pfpro to make sure the module was successfully built. Restart Apache and you’re all set!
The pfpro module is now available via pecl in PHP 5.1+. Thanks to Chris R. for pointing that out.